Radiesse Injections (Dermal Filler)
Radiesse® is a popular dermal filler composed of tiny calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in water based gel. It is injected into the skin to provide volume and correct age-related skin imperfections. Radiesse can also be used to contour and beautify facial features.
Since Radiesse is made of a biocompatible substance, there is virtually no risk for allergic reaction. Good candidates for Radiesse might exhibit the following conditions:
- Nasolabial folds: from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Facial lipoatrophy: sunken cheeks, hollowness, dimpling
- Chin: lines that form under the bottom lip
- Marionette lines: extending down from either side of the mouth
- Nose deformities: non-surgical rhinoplasty can temporarily correct asymmetry or a hump
Over 1 million syringes of Radiesse have been administered worldwide. It is a safe product that gets lasting results. Many patients see results last over a year, which reduces the need for repeated treatments. There is no downtime; you can return to your normal routine immediately after treatment. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Heffernan to learn more and discuss whether Radiesse is the right treatment for you. Service areas include: Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Redmond, Lynnwood, Bellingham, Kent, Renton, Edmonds, Puyallup, Bothell, Mercer Island, Federal Way & Tacoma Washington.